IL DOTTORE is a record label captained by DOMENICO and distributed by Liftoff Recordings and Label Worx Distribution. DOMENICO founded IL DOTTORE in order to build a platform strong enough to champion his friends’ music to the masses. Being a longtime New Yorker, DOMENICO has close ties to the city’s top young artist-entrepreneurs. As part of this network, the label and its associate labels have a network of over 15 Spotify playlists reaching over 30k users and a large network of Music Supervisors for using il Dottore content in TV/Film/Advertisement campaigns worldwide. Additionally, the label has some of the following highlights;
- Releases consistently featured across Spotify and Apple Music playlists such as Alternative R&B, Friday Cratediggers, Dance Rising, Tiki Torch, and more.
- Releases featured on YouTube channels such as xKito, Chill Your Mind, Nu Culture and CDeep Music.
- “Kind” interpolation of DOMENICO and Viiq’s cover of Toxic, licensed for Jared Jewelry Ad Campaign.
- “Real Good Thing” - DOMENICO, licensed for MTV’s “Real World: CT's Getting Married” special.
- “Real Good Thing” - DOMENICO, licensed for Facebook’s “Ball In The Family” reality show starring Lavar Ball.
- “Sirens” (Disco Fries Remix) - Top 50 Mediabase Dance Record.